Australian Pilot Training Alliance (APTA) was established in 2006 in response to the various changes that had taken place in the Australian General Aviation industry over the past few decades to promote a standardized and cost-effective training environment. Of the three hundred fifty-odd flight training organizations in Australia, none has the capability and caliber to deliver the experience that we are able to offer
Pioneer Flying Academy Private Limited (PFAPL) is a premier flying training institute located at Aligarh airfield, duly approved by the Director-General of Civil Aviation, Government of India. PFAPL trains the aspiring pilots as per the curriculum and standards laid down by Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) India and International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), with main focus on training pilots for the airlines industry. PFAPL is dedicated to safety, efficiency and training excellence. For ground training, our Academy has very experienced faculty and the latest interactive board with audio-visual aids to prepare the candidates for theory papers. Candidates are required to clear theory papers for the grant of PPL/CPL. The exams are held by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation.
Vortex Air Academy (VAA) was destined to be different from other flight training organizations right from its inception. Gaining a commercial pilot license was usually the end of a student’s journey with their flight training organization. But at VAA it was the beginning of a new chapter! VAA’s charter-oriented flight training was envisioned to meet the evergrowing demand to supply charter-ready pilots for Vortex Air Charter company which has been in the air charter business for over 35 years. Vortex Air conducts domestic flight carrying passengers and cargo within Australia. Pilots trained by VAA and employed by Vortex Air are constantly sought after by many major airlines because of their skills and experience which often facilitates them to effortlessly advance through the intensive airline selection process at the first go and secure their next career in the airline industry.
Our unique alliance was created with the vision to provide our students from India, their training, as well as all required paper, works for the Directorate General of Civil Aviation India and Civil Aviation Safety Authority Australia, prepared under one roof! This will save our students time, money and effort. India is one of the largest and fastest-growing aerospace markets in the world. With rising passenger traffic and increasing military and defense expenditures, India is expected to become the third-largest aerospace market in the world, after China and the United States. (Source: Confederation of Indian Industry, January 2019). APTA has joined forces with Pioneer Flying Academy Private Limited (DGCA Approved Flight Training Organization) to take pilot training to the next level. Our new partnerships will ensure that our students can expeditiously complete all of the requirements for their license —both in Australia and in India. Our partnership was chosen based on the quality of instruction, their reputation, and professionalism. These relationships strengthen APTA’s desire to reach the global market and specifically India and continue our emergence as a global leader in aviation training. This is only the beginning of our ambitious plans to expand pilot training and participate in addressing the world’s pilot shortage.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Quality-oriented flight training
- Training administered by an experienced team from airline, military, charter, and GA experience. A combination that no other flight school can match.
- Complete DGCA required paper works and guidance to gain CPL
- Contracted training experts/ as APTA was one of the first to manage and oversight various flight training organizations including Learn to Fly, AVIA aviation, Ballarat Aero Club, Latrobe Valley Aero Club and SimJet.
- CASA Part 142 Approved ✅ CASA Part 141 Approved ✅ Registered Training Organization (RTO: 22508)
- CRICOS Approval (Provider No: 02844F)
- Training management with over 15 years in the Australian flight training industry
- We don’t utilize recreational aircraft for our training
- Routine RTO compliance audit by a highly reputed third-party compliance agency
- Strategic partnership with Ansett Aviation to provide the first and one of the kinds initial Instrument rating + Aircraft type rating
- Airline orientated training programs – Multi-Crew Cooperation, Jet orientation course
- In-house aircraft maintenance and air charter operations that students can observe
- Strategic training partnership with overseas airline and aircraft manufactures.
- Ability to expand training bases nationwide across Australia.
DIPLOMA OF AVIATION COURSE :
In addition to gaining an Australian & Indian Commercial Pilot Licence, our students graduate with an internationally recognized diploma certificate(s) that is approved by Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). AVI50219 – Diploma of Aviation (Commercial Pilot Licence – Aeroplane)
This qualification reflects the roles of flight crew personnel performing normal and emergency commercial pilot duties in support of commercial or Defence aviation flight operations. Flight crew duties include applying technical and non-technical aviation skills and knowledge to a wide range of air transport operations, including passenger, charter and cargo operations.Individuals working at this level will apply knowledge and skills to demonstrate autonomy, judgment and defined responsibility in known or changing contexts and within broad but established parameters. This qualification forms some of the requirements for certification as a commercial pilot by the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) as directed by Civil Aviation Safety Regulation (CASR) Part 61 Flight crew licensing.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Educational qualification: Minimum 10+2 with Physics & Mathematics.
- (For non-Physics and or Mathematics students, the available option is appearing for these two subjects, of 10+2 level, in the on-demand examination conducted by National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS). For details visit NOIS on http://www.nios.ac.in/.
- Age: 18 years
- IELTS: 5.5 (Overall)
- Police Verification (to have proceeded once admission is taken)
- Medical fitness: Will have to qualify for the Class 1 medical (DGCA & CASA) certificate before he/she can get CPL.
7. Flying Curriculum: 200 Hours of flying experience as per DGCA Syllabus 8. Ground Curriculum – DGCA composite and Regulations Exam + Australian CASA CPL subjects